credit card processing allows you to process the payments through all major
cards and get deposits next business day. Currently this integration is
available for customers in USA only. Moreover
you can also get a loan through Square
Capital that allows you to buy inventory, hire employees and much more. You
can learn more about Square capital here.
You might be thinking that what's different in this new integration. It is glad to inform you that through this square deep integration, you will not have to leave RepairDesk window to make or accept payments. All you need to do is make a purchase and pay by staying in RepairDesk iPad POS Register app rather than paying through Square App separately.
Learn how to setup Square Deep Integration with RepairDesk iPad POS
How to set up?
You need to follow the steps below to accept payments through Square
1. Login to RepairDesk and from Integrations tab, click on Payments.
2. From Payments page, select Square.
3.. Click on Enable Square button to integrate Square with your RepairDesk account.
4. You will be redirected to Sign In page for Square where you need to enter Username and Password and click on Sign In button.
5. After successfully enabling the integration, scroll down to select currency and location as shown below and hit Save button.
Note: Please make sure that you have setup the same
location in RepairDesk account and Square account. You can accept payments
in US Dollar (USD) only. Therefore
currency must be set to US dollars. Whenever you hit Save, you will get the following pop-up asking you to set Square location and currency.
You will get the following message at the top of screen asking you to sync products and settings from RepairDesk iPad POS Register app so that Square will be shown up as payment method while checking out from RepairDesk iPad POS Register app.
1. Following two scenarios should be considered for processing the payment
- If you are a new user, you need to download the RepairDesk iPad POS Register app and login to get everything synchronized with the web based version.
- If you have already logged in the app, open the left sidebar menu by clicking on buttons on bottom left corner of screen and click on Sync Products option to manually synchronize.
2. Once synchronized successfully, select Settings from same left sidebar.
3. Select Square from list of available payment integrations and follow the two steps as shown below.
4. Establish connection with device by turning on the device and click on Connect a Reader button.
Note: Hold the turn on button on device till it successfully establish connection with RepairDesk iPad POS register app. It will show the following screen till the connection is established successfully.
5. Once the connection is established, following screen will be displayed where you can select the option to Identify Reader.
6. After connecting the device, go back to POS screen, select items and hit Checkout button.
7. Order confirmation page will be displayed from where you have to select checkout option again.
8. Select Square Card Reader from list of payment options.
9. Enter the amount to pay and click Confirm.
10. You will be directed to payment page as shown below.
You can pay via insert, swipe or make contactless payment.
Transaction will be authorized and payment process will complete.
3. Hit Checkout