1. Manage Customers
2. Customer Lists
- Customer Name: This column displays the name of the customer who has been registered in the RepairDesk system. It is the primary identification for each customer.
- Email: This column shows the email address associated with the customer's account. It is used for communication and sending updates or promotions to the customer.
- Phone/Mobile: In this column, the customer's phone number or mobile number is listed. This information is crucial for contacting the customer or sending SMS updates regarding their repairs or services.
- Customer Organization: If the customer belongs to an organization or company, their affiliation is displayed in this column. It is useful for businesses dealing with corporate clients or B2B relationships.
- Ticket: The "Ticket" column might show the number of open tickets or repair orders associated with the customer. It helps in tracking the customer's current repair status and history.
- Store Credits: This column displays the amount of store credits the customer has in their account. Store credits are often provided as a form of compensation or refund, and they can be used towards future purchases or repairs.
- Tickets Amount: The "Tickets Amount" column represents the total value of all the tickets or repair orders created by the customer. It gives an overview of the customer's spending or service history.
- Loyalty: If the store has a loyalty program, this column may indicate the customer's loyalty status or points accumulated through repeat purchases or visits.
- Gift Card Value: If the customer has purchased or received any gift cards, the value of those gift cards will be shown in this column.
- Customer Group: RepairDesk allows grouping customers based on specific criteria. The "Customer Group" column may indicate which group the customer belongs to, such as VIP customers, wholesale clients, etc.
- Bill Payments Network: If the store offers bill payment services (e.g., utility bill payments), this column may indicate the customer's status within the bill payments network.
- Bill Payments Plan: For customers on specific bill payment plans, this column may display the details of their chosen plan.
- MailChimp Status: MailChimp is a popular email marketing platform. The "MailChimp Status" column may show whether the customer is subscribed to the store's email campaigns through MailChimp.
3. Search Filter
4. Adding a New Customer
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone (Landline)
- Mobile (Cell Phone)
- Driving License Number
- Email (Multiple email addresses can be added, with one designated as the primary email for receiving relevant emails)
- Phone Number (Multiple phone numbers can be added, with one designated as the primary number for receiving relevant SMS)
- Referred By (Referral channel for acquiring the customer)
- Contact Person
- Customer Group
- Street Address
- House/Apartment/Floor Number
- Postcode/ZIP Code
- Picture (Up to 2 MB in size)
- Network (Cellular network used by the customer)
- Tax Class
- How Did You Hear About Us
- Customer ID Type
- ID Number
- Contact Person Details (Name, phone number, and relation of another person to be contacted in case the customer is not available)
5. Import/Export Customers
- Export Customers: Download a CSV list of all your customers in just one click.
- Import Customers: Add multiple customers at once by importing a CSV list. RepairDesk will automatically create individual customer records for each row in the list.
A. Yes absolutely you can merge two customers profile in RepairDesk. To learn more about it, please have a walk through to this article.
2. Can I add custom fields against customers?
A. Yes you can. To learn more about it, please read through this article.