Seamlessly import all your orders and inventory from VoiceComm!
This integration speeds up the process of adding products and orders from VoiceComm to your RepairDesk account. Simply authenticate with your VoiceComm credentials and enter your order ID from VoiceComm and RepairDesk will create a purchase order and automatically import order information.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Login to your Repair Desk Account: To get started with the OrderSync application, you need to first login to your Repair Desk account.
- Open the AppStore Drawer: Once you are logged in, you will find the AppStore Drawer on the right side of the screen. Click on the "+" icon to open it.
- Install the OrderSync Application: In the AppStore Drawer, you will find the OrderSync Application. Click on the install button.
- Open OrderSync: After installation, you can access the OrderSync application by clicking on the icon on the right side of the screen.
- View Integrated Vendors: Once you open the app, you will be able to see all the integrated vendors. Choose the vendor you want to place an order with.
- Authenticate with Vendor: After selecting the vendor, you will be required to authenticate with them. This is to ensure that only authorized users can access the vendor's information.
- Enter Vendor Order ID: After successful authentication, you will be required to enter the Vendor Order ID to view the order details. Only orders placed through that account can be accessed.
- Fetch Order Details: After entering a valid Order ID, all the details against that Order will be fetched and shown. (In case of a recently placed order on Injured Gadgets, it takes 10-20 minutes to reflect)
- Map Item Information: The user has the ability to change the item information like naming convention, manufacturer, devices, etc. The user can map items to existing categories in RepairDesk or even create new Inventory.
- Create Purchase Order: After completing the mapping, the user can click on Create Purchase Order which will simultaneously create the ordered items in the inventory and the Purchase Order.
- View Purchase Order: The user can view the created Purchase Order by clicking on the View Purchase Order Button.
- Increase Quantity with GRN: The quantity of the items will increase once the GRN has been created against that Purchase Order.
We hope this guide helps you get started with the OrderSync application. If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact our support team for assistance.