1. Easier Payments
2. Faster Payments
3. Risk Free SolutionRepairdesk and Tyro offer a completely risk-free solution with simple monthly payments, no lock-in contract, and no set up, break or cancellation fees.
4. Tracking and Reporting
Tyro app allows you to track and report on EFTPOS transactions, settling into
your Australian bank account.
Don't yet have a TYRO terminal?
Visit https://www.tyro.com/lp/tyro-partner-offer/ to learn how you can sign up and get 6 months' FREE terminal rental*
How to setup the integration?
Setting up IntegrationTo set up this
integration on IPad POS Register app, you need to follow the steps given below.
1. From left side menu, tap on Settings
2. Now tap on Payment Integrations tab and then tap "Tyro"
3. You will be directed to following screen where you need to enable tyro integration and you will get the option to pair with respective Tyro terminal.
4. Once you hit Confirm against pair with terminal, it
will ask you to select the terminal with which you want to pair.
5. Setup the terminal following the process as explained below.
First you need to press Menu button on terminal. Find and select the option for Integrated EFTPOS.
6. Hit Next
7. It will ask you to enter merchant ID and Terminal ID with which you want to pair.
8. Once paired successfully, you will get the following pop-up indicating that pairing has been successful.
9. Create a ticket from POS following the process described in this link. While making payment, select Tyro as the payment method.
10. On hitting Tyro, it will ask you to enter the payment amount and hit
will process the payment and you will receive the payment successful message
once the payment is approved in a few seconds.
the payment is done, it will ask you if you want to print the customer copy. On
hitting “Yes”, customer receipt will be printed from Tyro Terminal.
Note: If you need to print customer receipt along with merchant copy, then you need to turn on the trigger for integrated receipt from settings tab and you will get merchant copy and customer receipt printed together from TSP printer.
While printing, it will display merchant copy on left side of screen while customer copy on right side of screen.
13. Once the payment is done, you can get back to checkout screen by hitting Back button at the top left corner of the screen.
Note: Please note that you need to hit “Complete Payment” button on checkout screen in order to log the payment and maintain history against that payment.
Q. Does this integration works for customers in Australia only?
A. No this integration is setup for customers using Repairdesk worldwide.
Q. Can we do refund through Tyro?
A. Yes definitely you can offer refund against transactions made through Tyro. To refund an invoice, re-open an invoice on POS from View Invoice --> Hit Refund.
The invoice will get re-opened on POS as shown below.
Hit checkout and you will be directed to payment screen where you have to select Tyro as payment method to refund the transaction. It will ask you to enter the refund amount and once you hit confirm, entered amount will be refunded through Tyro.
Once the process is complete, you will get the payment screen displayed with a confirmation message that payment has been refunded successfully.
Note: Transaction will not be recorded in Repairdesk Account until you hit OK to log the transaction. Once you hit OK, you will get the message displayed and back button will disappear from payment screen.
Now when you check the status of that invoice from view invoice section, it will be shown as refunded.
Note: To offer partial refund, you need to adjust the amount
of refund when the invoice is opened in cart. Just tap on the details and you
will get a pop-up giving an option to refund.