Skip to content

General

3 results found

1. A POP SCREEN THAT REMINDS YOU TO OFFER ACCESSORIES BEFORE CHECK OUT

It would be good to have a pop up screen before check out that tells the person making the sale that they should offer the costumer a phone accessories at a discount price or simply just to offer a phone accessories to a costumer.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Increase upselling and revenues with RepairDesk "Suggestive Sales Alerts **

We are going to develop “Suggestive Sales Alert” functionality in the “Enterprise version” that will allow you to upsell products to your customers and increase sales by displaying sales items to your front desk staff.

- Option to display selected items whenever a ticket is created, re-opened or you checkout so your staff can sell more.

- Offer commission to your staff on upselling to boost sales.

- Have advantageous deals for your customers.

- Have a dedicated report to check your upsells and track which staff member has more attachments in sales along with his/her commission.

Please check the functionality workflow from this link and share your feedback.

https://rddeveloper.invisionapp.com/public/share/HG12YBUND8#/screens/477222331

2. Need to be able to track billpayment and new activations.

If the customer comes back next month I can see what he pay before and what carrier is currently using.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. create a random code ID such this G78-64S-TTS2 for customer online tracking

a customer can check the status of his repair, replay to a ticket, approve a repair etc.

if you guys would like to see this feature in action let me know, one of the best tools my company has implemented.

im on a trial version and this is one of the features that is keeping me from being with your software, i have it with my own ticket system and this works like magic.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General