A POP SCREEN THAT REMINDS YOU TO OFFER ACCESSORIES BEFORE CHECK OUT
It would be good to have a pop up screen before check out that tells the person making the sale that they should offer the costumer a phone accessories at a discount price or simply just to offer a phone accessories to a costumer.
- Increase upselling and revenues with RepairDesk "Suggestive Sales Alerts **
We are going to develop “Suggestive Sales Alert” functionality in the “Enterprise version” that will allow you to upsell products to your customers and increase sales by displaying sales items to your front desk staff.
- Option to display selected items whenever a ticket is created, re-opened or you checkout so your staff can sell more.
- Offer commission to your staff on upselling to boost sales.
- Have advantageous deals for your customers.
- Have a dedicated report to check your upsells and track which staff member has more attachments in sales along with his/her commission.
Please check the functionality workflow from this link and share your feedback.
Mr. Telephone Man commented
So where are we with this idea, because as a new user I definitely need this alert?
Can we please make sure this feature can utilise the "Device" options, and recommend accessories that match the "Device" purchased, and ONLY in stock accessories, and show the stock levels.
Nothing worse than
A) Offering an upsell only to find its not in stock
B) Offering an upsell then realising the thing you sold isn't compatible with that phone/device
We stock a huge range of products, really need a way to easily show up-sellable products that are relevant.
Another option is to have a "Related Products" link in the inventory so you can link products together to display during the Upsell
You can do this by adding a technical repair note (which can be found when you edit the repair ticket) and by flagging the note. This will display when you search up the ticket on checkout and could act as a reminder. I hope this helps.
That is a great IDEA