Skip to content

General

138 results found

1. Have the Customer Facing Display with Customizability options

It would be great to have the display show our logo or more a welcome message. That or be able to edit the fields that it displays so the customer has something other than "work order display" to see. Maybe even a slide show of sales promotions. Its the first thing they see when they come in.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have updated the “Customer Facing Display” widget exactly based on your requirements. Customer Facing Display is now the perfect companion for RepairDesk users that allow you to streamline checkout, displays order details & save customer’s signature on a work order using a secondary tablet.

1: You can run a promotion with a slideshow banner.
    2: You can display your own store logo
    3: You can configure the widget according to your requirements
    4: You can use “Self Check-in” functionality along with the widget

You can find more information here: https://www.repairdesk.co/customer-facing-display

You can learn to set up from following knowledgebase article:-
    https://repairdesk.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1102397-how-to-configure-customer-facing-display

If you have any questions to setup it against your account, you can contact us via live chat or email us at support@repairdesk.co

2. Create a way of exporting an easy to use list of all current In Stock trade ins (for use on social media etc)

Each week i post a current list of Trade In devices to facebook and other social media sites.

Using the system as it is now, I have to manually write out a list, this is time consuming and impractical.

It would be much better to be able to filter for "In Stock" and "Pending Refurb" and also a filter for the item name, colour, capacity, condition etc, to be exported to an easy to use list (text file or similar) for posting to facebook.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the ability for customers to add gratuity / tips to invoice!

My customers frequently leave gratuity for services performed and often ask if to have it added to the invoice. What I would like is for a gratuity option to pop up when the customer swipes their credit card just like it does anytime you pay for other services like a salon or restaurant. I have not locked in on which credit card processor I'm going to use with RepairDesk, but this option would definitely make me choose one over another. Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the ability to create a stocktake

We need the ability to create and complete stock takes, to create a list and have the value of all stock on hand with the click of a button showing how many of each product we should have on hand, then we can manually count and verify

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Refund gratuity

Add the ability to refund gratuity using RepairDesk payments

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. use existing customer details

When adding a new customer, if the customer shows as already existing have the option to select "Use Existing Details"
    This will save having to go out and search

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Printing repair labels quickly

If only one repair task is on the ticket have the checkbox automatically selected.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create stock value report

Need a report that can look at a specific date to get the stock value on hand as at that date. This is important for end of month reporting. As we don't always get a chance to check the stock value on the last day of the month. It might be a few days into the month that we do it. So need to be able to choose a date where we can see the total value of stock on hand on that date. Ie check stock value on July 31

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Imei

Allow the IMEI field to take more characters. When scanning CDMA phones, they have MEIDs which are longer than the 15 digit IMEIs and it doesn't allow for the full number to go in.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Edit stock count directly in inventory

https://app.repairdesk.co/index.php?r=inventory/accessories

Edit stock count directly in list without having to go into "update" or export/importing. Like you can with the price/cost fields.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. be able to edit your clock in/clock out

you should be able to edit your time clock in or out with admin approval. for example say i got to work at 11 but for some reason i did not get a chance to clock in when I got there and forgot all day till it was time to clock out. i think you should be able to back date the time in or out but it would be in Red or yellow untill it was appproved by admin. then it would turn Green. or stay red when admin doesnt approve it. all the other times that are normal…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is permission under Store Settings > Employees > Manage Roles Permission > Select Role > Clock In/Out > Update Clock In / Out

Once you assign permission to a specific role, the user of that specific role will be able to update the clock in/out record.
    Admin can also add a new clock in/out record anytime from the timesheet report.

12. Track my Expenses

I'd like a way to track all my expenses so i have everything all in one place.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have now dedicated “Expense Module” in RepairDesk. The module helps you to define expense codes(categories), records transactions under these codes(categories) and get a full picture of expense transactions in the form of a report.

You can find more information to setup and use this module from following knowledgebase article:-

https://repairdesk.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1827157-how-to-enter-track-expenses-via-expense-manageme

If you have any questions to setup it against your account, you can contact us via live chat or email us at support@repairdesk.co

13. Custom fields for tickets

sometimes when creating a repair ticket, you need more info to be added to the ticket, for example, if a device had previous attempts, or you need to enter a test parameter when ticket is created, or if the device have any history, or after finishing the repair sometimes you need to do some tests, and you need a ready field to enter the value of the test result instead of writing it every time in the notes,

also for some devices a couple of questions are needed to ask the customer upon creating the ticket (i.e. device account info,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re so excited to share with you what we’ve been working on for the last several months i.e. “Custom fields for repair tickets”.

Our goal at RepairDesk is to empower repair shops including cell phone and computer repair stores, by providing them tools that help them move forward and today, we’re a step closer to that goal, with the release of custom fields.

With custom fields, now you can create a text field for device type, color, special order notes, priority, or anything else that’s important to your workflow for a more personalized system that also gives your technicians clarity on repair jobs across the board and these fields are specific to each repair category. We hope you LOVE it!

There are three types of custom fields you can create in RepairDesk:

Textfield
    Dropdown
    Checkbox

You can check knowledgebase and video to use custom fields functionality in RepairDesk

https://repairdesk.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1921693-custom-fields

If…

14. Add shipping costs to subtotal/tax/total area in purchase orders

I have no way to separate the shipping from my order and have it just at the bottom with the totals (i would like it to show below the tax)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sync Repair Desk features with Shopify!

Shopify is one of the biggest leading website platforms for businesses and has all the necessary features to sync with RepairDesk inventory very easily. So a Shopify integration would be fantastic!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Everyone,

Our integration with Shopify is LIVE now. You can learn more about the integration from the following page and knowledgebase article:-

https://help.repairdesk.co/knowledgebase/articles/1975338-how-to-setup-shopify-integration-in-repairdesk

Here is the link to playlist to setup and use the Shopify integration with RepairDesk:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EohJ_LaT5yM&list=PLVkoMliaBtcVDSHgbVs5FFbAt8eeNPlhL

If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email at support@repairdesk.co

17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good News, we have made this improvement LIVE. You can now enable “Repair Categories” for your “Appointment Calendar Widget”.
    You can go to Integrations > Appointment Calendar Widget > Configurations > Enable repair category" option.
    You can now also change “Primary & Secondary background colors” of the widget according to your brand colors.
    You can view the demo from the following link:-
    http://repairdeskdemo.co/appointment
    Please review and share your feedback. Thanks.

18. Select Serialized # from NEW RMA screen

We need to be able to select serialized item in the RMA screen. We are able to do it from the ticket now which is awesome but when I go to New RMA and select the item it puts a inventory number that needs to be serialized and doesn't pull the correct RMA out

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have both SKU and Barcode field in products (Especially accessories)

At the moment a product can only have one SKU/Product code and does not allow both a SKU/Product code as well as a barcode.

It would be very helpful to have the SKU & barcode both in the system as almost every accessory will have a separate code for SKU and barcode it would mean two things,

firstly the suppliers cannot recognize a product if you only put barcode on the purchase order as they cannot recognize the product by barcode,

However if you have the SKU instead of the barcode then you cannot scan to the POS if we…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make it mandatory to enter customers email