4 results found
The ability to checkout a customer again who has already paid the full amount upfront is not an existing option.
Would like to be able to pull up open tickets in POS to 'Checkout' customer so they can sign off (terms and conditions) on the completed repair, and the ticket is marked complete.18 votes
It would be good to have a pop up screen before check out that tells the person making the sale that they should offer the costumer a phone accessories at a discount price or simply just to offer a phone accessories to a costumer.50 votes
- Increase upselling and revenues with RepairDesk "Suggestive Sales Alerts **
We are going to develop “Suggestive Sales Alert” functionality in the “Enterprise version” that will allow you to upsell products to your customers and increase sales by displaying sales items to your front desk staff.
- Option to display selected items whenever a ticket is created, re-opened or you checkout so your staff can sell more.
- Offer commission to your staff on upselling to boost sales.
- Have advantageous deals for your customers.
- Have a dedicated report to check your upsells and track which staff member has more attachments in sales along with his/her commission.
Please check the functionality workflow from this link and share your feedback.
If the customer comes back next month I can see what he pay before and what carrier is currently using.2 votes
a customer can check the status of his repair, replay to a ticket, approve a repair etc.
if you guys would like to see this feature in action let me know, one of the best tools my company has implemented.
im on a trial version and this is one of the features that is keeping me from being with your software, i have it with my own ticket system and this works like magic.12 votes
Sounds like a great idea. We’ve started working on customer portal where customer can track repair status and approve work orders as well. I will keep you posted with the progress
- Don't see your idea?