Here's how you can add device pre/ post condition in RepairDesk:
1. While creating a ticket, on the Details page, click on Pre-Repair Condition Checklist.
2. Go through the pre-repair condition checklist. To save the checklist click on Save Checklist button. Category will be auto-selected based on the Repair and pre-post condition related to that specific category will be populated.
3. You can also add pre-repair condition checklist in the Ticket Details Screen. Under Device Details section, clink on the Action button against the line item and select Pre-Post Device Condition.
4. Similarly, once repair ticket is completed you can update device post repair condition which also get printed on the invoice.
Q. How can I make Pre-Repair Condition check list mandatory?
A. We have added a new trigger that allows you to make pre-repair device condition test compulsory.
To set up this trigger:
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Head to Module Configuration
3. Open Repairs
4. Enable the trigger "Pre Repair Conditions Obligatory."
5. Click on Save to enable changes.
Now if you have enabled this trigger, and you are creating a ticket via POS, you cannot proceed until you have selected pre-repair device conditions from the checklist. Similarly, if you are creating a ticket from Tickets section, you cannot proceed further unless you select pre-repair device conditions.