Canned responses, also known as templates, are pre-written messages that help streamline communication and save time when responding to common queries or messages. Repairdesk Connect provides a feature for setting up and using canned responses.
This guide will walk you through the process of setting up and using canned responses to enhance your communication efficiency.
Accessing Canned Responses
- Go to Connect: Begin by accessing the RepairDesk Connect section in the RepairDesk dashboard. You can typically find this section in the right-side menu or designated navigation area.
2. Select a Template: Inside RepairDesk Connect, locate the templates section. If you're using the app for the first time, you might not have templates set up. Click on an existing template or follow the steps to create a new one.
Using an Existing Template
- Automatic Filling of Message: When you click on an existing template, such as "iPhone Screen Repair," the message contained within the template will be automatically populated in the message field of your conversation.
- Sending the Message: Once the template's message is filled in, review it to ensure its accuracy and relevance to the conversation. Make any necessary adjustments if needed. After confirming the message, press the "
Send" button to send the pre-written response to the customer.
Managing Canned Responses
- Go to "Settings": To manage your canned responses, navigate to the "
Settings" section within RepairDesk Connect. This section usually contains various customization and configuration options.
2. Access Templates: Within the Settings section, locate and click on the "
Templates" option. This will lead you to the templates management interface.
Creating a New Template
- Create a New Template: To add a new canned response, click on the "
Create Template" option. This action will allow you to create a template from scratch.
2. Template Details: In the template creation interface, provide a title or name for the template. This title should be descriptive enough to help you identify the template's purpose.
3. Compose the Message: In the content area, compose the message that you want to save as a canned response. This could be a common inquiry response, a thank-you message, or any other frequently used communication.
4. Save the Template: Once you've composed the message, click the "
Save" button to create and save the new template.
Be sure to the "Star" the template as the starred ones will be visible in the template options in Connect chat.
You can also edit/delete your template rom here.
Canned responses are a valuable tool for streamlining communication and ensuring consistent messaging in RepairDesk Connect. By following these steps to set up and use canned responses, you can save time, maintain professionalism, and enhance your customer interactions.
Whether you're using existing templates or creating new ones, RepairDesk Connect's canned response feature empowers you to provide efficient and effective communication within your repair bus