This integration will allow you to:
- Sync RepairDesk with MailChimp
- Automatically update your MailChimp list when you add a new customer
- Export customer data from RepairDesk to MailChimp
- Restrict syncing of specific customers in RepairDesk from your mailing list
- Save time by automatically syncing your customer data with MailChimp instead of adding them manually.
Integration with MailChimp
1. Log in to your MailChimp account and head to the Account Settings.
2. Under Extras, select API Keys to view the API Keys Settings.
4. Now log into RepairDesk and go to Settings, then click on Integrations.
5. Under the Marketing tab, select the MailChimp Integration.
6. Click on the Enable API button to activate the integration, and enter your Mailchimp Username and the API Key generated from your MailChimp account.
Note: Customer records will be added to the selected mailing list in MailChimp within 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Once you've saved your changes, if you go to Manage Customers, you will be able to see a column titled MailChimp Status. Customers who have been synced with MailChimp will have the status Subscribed in this column.
Note: When a new customer is added to RepairDesk while your MailChimp integration is active, their records are automatically synced with the selected mailing list.
9. If you want to remove a customer from your mailing list in RepairDesk, simply open that customer's record in RepairDesk, select the Edit option and click on Unsubscribe From MailChimp. Once the record is Updated, the customer will be removed from your mailing list in MailChimp.
Q. Can I change the mailing list from the settings?
A. Yes. You can create another list on MailChimp and sync it with RepairDesk, or sync an existing one.
Follow these steps to make the necessary changes:
1. Go to the MailChimp Integration Settings.
2. Under the option "Select a List", choose any mailing list on your MailChimp account from the drop-down menu.
3. Finally, click on Save Changes.
4. Now the selected mailing list in MailChimp will be synced with RepairDesk and customers will be added to this list.
Q. Are customers unsubscribed automatically from RepairDesk if they unsubscribe themselves from emails?
A. Yes. Once a customer opts-out or unsubscribes from your email list, the status for that specific customer also automatically changes to Unsubscribed in RepairDesk.
Q. How can I use multiple mailing lists with RepairDesk?
Based on the selected list and their selected tags, your customers will be synced to MailChimp.