To provide employees and technicians with an alert on their upcoming tasks,
view scheduled tasks and repair jobs assigned to them, RepairDesk has set up an integration with Google Calendar, which is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google.
Integrating Google Calender
To successfully integrate RepairDesk with Google Calender, please follow the few simple steps explained below:
1. Head to Integrations >> Google Calender
2. Hit Connect to enable the integration
3. Allow RepairDesk to access your Google account.
4. Head to Google Calender from your Google account.
5. Now create a ticket on RepairDesk and set its due date and time.
6. Now, when you will visit your Google Calendar, and go to that specific due date you can see a scheduled task against that ticket. By clicking on it you can see various details regarding that ticket.