- SKU: The SKU attached to the product is displayed.
- Manufacturer: The manufacturer attached to the product is displayed.
- Device: The device attached to the product is displayed.
- Category: The category attached to the product is displayed.
- Product Name: The name of the product that is in low stock.
- Supplier: If a supplier is attached to an item, it will be displayed.
- On Hand: The current quantity of the item in stock.
- Stock Warning: The stock warning quantity set at the time of creating the item.
- Reorder Level: The reorder level set for the item.
- On PO: If a purchase order has been generated for the item, the ordered quantity will be shown.
- Required Qty: This column displays the required quantity, which is calculated as (reorder level quantity - on hand quantity) if the stock is low as mentioned in the stock warning.
2. Option to Add Item to Purchase Order
3. Option to Add Item to Transfer Order
Q. How can I track a specific purchase order against each item through low stock report?
A. yes you can click ON PO, it will open a popup showing item in the respective purchase orders. Here the user can click on the specific purchase order and view its details.
Q.How can I add the item from low stock into existing purchase order?
A.you can select a supplier and then press confirm, after confirming if the supplier has pending purchase order then option to add purchase order will appear and the user can select the PO in which item to be added.
Q. How to create transfer order using low stock report?
Looking for a step-by-step procedure? Check out this
Q. How can I view inventory in low stock on the basis of the reorder level?
A. By default, inventory is shown in a low stock report on the basis of stock warning and reorder level. these two fields should not be zero but once you enable the trigger from Settings, Module configuration, Inventory, inventory will be shown in low stock based on reorder level either stock warning is given zero.
Allow low stock alerts based on reorder level value only
Once you enable this trigger, inventory will move to low stock on the basis of the reorder level .