Repairdesk allows users to manage their suppliers easily. This article will guide you through the process of setting up suppliers in Repairdesk, including managing supplier details and adding new suppliers to the system.
To manage suppliers in Repairdesk, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings & Configurations.
- In the supplier settings, you can view a list of all the suppliers that you use.
- The following details of your suppliers are displayed:
- You can add or edit supplier information as needed.
- If you want to delete a certain supplier, you also have the option to do that.
Adding a Supplier
To add a new supplier to Repairdesk, follow these steps:
- Click on New in the supplier settings.
- A new screen will open where you can add the supplier details.
3. Fill in all the necessary details for the supplier.
4. Click Save to add the supplier to the system.
By following these steps, you can easily setup and manage suppliers in Repairdesk.