How can I generate and print Barcode for tangible inventory items?
1. Go to Inventory >> Manage Inventory >> Mobile, Accessories & Parts.
2. Open an item by clicking on its Item ID or click on the Action button and select Edit.
3. Under the product info tab, select the checkbox name Create Bar Code. As soon as you click on it, a bar code will generate for the item.
4. To print this bar code, click on Print Bar Code. A PDF view of the bar code will appear. You can either download it on your computer or send it directly to the printer.
5. Make sure to click on Save Item after making any changes.
Q. Is there any way to change the design for inventory label?
A. yes you select the barcode design as per your choice for detail click on the link to proceed :