- Login to your RepairDesk Account: Access your RepairDesk account by logging in with your credentials.
- Open the AppStore Drawer: After logging in, locate the AppStore Drawer on the right side of the screen and click on the "+" icon to open it.
- Install the OrderSync Application: Within the AppStore Drawer, find the OrderSync Application and click on the install button to initiate the installation process.
- Open OrderSync: Upon successful installation, access the OrderSync application by clicking on its icon located on the right side of the screen.
Integrating with Injured Gadgets
- View Integrated Vendors: Once you open the OrderSync app, you will see a list of integrated vendors. Choose "Injured Gadgets" from the list.
- Authenticate with Vendor: To ensure authorized access, undergo the authentication process required by Injured Gadgets.
- Enter Vendor Order ID: After successful authentication, enter the specific Vendor Order ID associated with your order. This allows RepairDesk to retrieve the relevant order information. Note that only orders placed through your authenticated Injured Gadgets account can be accessed.
- Fetch Order Details: After entering a valid Order ID, the application will fetch and display all the details for that particular order. Please note that if the order was recently placed on Injured Gadgets, it might take 10-20 minutes to reflect in the OrderSync application.
- Map Item Information: Users have the flexibility to modify item information such as naming conventions, manufacturers, and devices. You can map items to existing categories in RepairDesk or create new inventory categories as needed.
- Create Purchase Order: Once you have completed the mapping process, click on the "Create Purchase Order" button. This action will simultaneously create the ordered items within your inventory and generate a Purchase Order for reference.
- View Purchase Order: To review the created Purchase Order, click on the "View Purchase Order" button within the OrderSync application.
- Increase Quantity with GRN: If needed, increase the quantity of items by creating a Goods Received Note (GRN) against the relevant Purchase Order.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Login to your Repair Desk Account: To get started with the OrderSync application, you need to first login to your Repair Desk account.
- Open the AppStore Drawer: Once you are logged in, you will find the AppStore Drawer on the right side of the screen. Click on the "+" icon to open it.
- Install the OrderSync Application: In the AppStore Drawer, you will find the OrderSync Application. Click on the install button.
- Open OrderSync: After installation, you can access the OrderSync application by clicking on the icon on the right side of the screen.
- View Integrated Vendors: Once you open the app, you will be able to see all the integrated vendors. Choose the vendor you want to place an order with.
- Authenticate with Vendor: After selecting the vendor, you will be required to authenticate with them. This is to ensure that only authorized users can access the vendor's information.
- Enter Vendor Order ID: After successful authentication, you will be required to enter the Vendor Order ID to view the order details. Only orders placed through that account can be accessed.
- Fetch Order Details: After entering a valid Order ID, all the details against that Order will be fetched and shown. (In case of a recently placed order on Injured Gadgets, it takes 10-20 minutes to reflect)
- Map Item Information: The user has the ability to change the item information like naming convention, manufacturer, devices, etc. The user can map items to existing categories in RepairDesk or even create new Inventory.
- Create Purchase Order: After completing the mapping, the user can click on Create Purchase Order which will simultaneously create the ordered items in the inventory and the Purchase Order.
- View Purchase Order: The user can view the created Purchase Order by clicking on the View Purchase Order Button.
- Increase Quantity with GRN: The quantity of the items will increase once the GRN has been created against that Purchase Order.
We hope this guide helps you get started with the OrderSync application. If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact our support team for assistance.