How to enable marketplace integration?
To enable Market Place integration on your store, please follow the steps below
- Open Repair Desk POS
- Go to integrations
- Select Market Place
- Click the enable toggle and the market place icon will start showing on the right side of the top ribbon
To start ordering, you first have to connect with the vendors. Follow the steps below in order to do that.
- Begin with logging into your RepairDesk account. Once you have logged in, click on the marketplace icon at the top right corner to access the marketplace
- Now that you have entered the marketplace, it is time for you to integrate with the vendors of your choice
- Select a vendor you would like to integrate with and order from by going over the list below
- Now that you have selected the vendor, You will be directed to the vendor’s marketplace page, where you can connect with them by clicking on the connect button located on the top right corner
- If you already have an account with the vendor, login to your account and you will be redirected to the Repair Desk Market Place
- If you do not have an account, you will have to sign up on the vendors website and then you will be redirected to the Repair Desk Market Place
- And voila! When you have signed in on the vendor’s website, you will be connected with the vendor and can now start placing orders with them