Creating a Transfer Order
To initiate the transfer of inventory, you need to create a Transfer Order. This involves specifying the order details and adding the inventory items to be transferred.
Step 1: Access Transfer Inventory
From the top menu, navigate to Inventory > Transfer Inventory.
Step 2: Create a Transfer Order
Click on "Create Transfer Order."
Step 3: Specify Transfer Order Details
- Date: Select the date on which you are creating the transfer order.
- From Store: Choose the store that will transfer the inventory.
- To Store: Select the store that will receive the inventory.
- Created By: Select the user who is creating the invoice (default is the logged-in user).
- Received By: Write the name of a person who will receive the item
- Shipped Date: Choose the date on which you shipped the inventory.
- Shipping Charges: Enter the shipping charges (not added to the total cost).
- Tracking Id: Enter the tracking ID provided by your shipping carrier. h. Notes: Add any relevant notes for the store receiving the inventory.
Step 4: Add Inventory Items
To add inventory items to the Transfer Order, fill the details.
Step 5: Save the Transfer Order
Click on "Save" A confirmation message will be displayed, indicating that the Transfer Order has been created successfully.
You can also click on ‘Save & Create Inter Company Invoice’. It will generate an inter company invoice for you.