The purpose of the Damaged Part Report in RepairDesk is to provide a comprehensive view of all the faulty items. This report allows users to easily identify damaged parts and take appropriate actions against them.
1. Report View
The Damaged Part Report provides a clear view of all the faulty items. It displays relevant information about each item, allowing users to quickly identify and manage damaged parts.
2. Search Filters
The Damaged Part Report offers various search filters to optimize your search for specific items. These filters include:
- Select Store: Users can choose a particular store and view related records.
- Date: Users can select a date criteria to view the required results.
- Criteria: Several search criteria can be applied to optimize the search.
The available criteria for selection are:
- SKU: Allows users to search for records by SKU.
- Source: Enables users to filter items based on the source from where they were added to the faulty report.
- Status: Users can filter items based on their status.
- Keyword: Users can add specific keywords to apply custom filters.
- Manufacturer: Users can filter items by adding a specific manufacturer.
- Device: Users can filter items by adding a specific device.
3. Report Columns
The Damaged Part Report includes the following columns:
- Store Name: Displays the name of the store associated with each item.
- Date: Shows the date when the item was marked as faulty.
- SKU: If a SKU is attached to the item, it will be displayed in this column.
- IMEI/Serial: Displays the serial or IMEI number of the specific item.
- Item Name: Indicates the name of the item.
- Supplier: Shows the supplier associated with the item.
- Source: Displays the source from where the item was added or marked as faulty.
- Employee: Indicates the employee who marked the item as faulty.
- Reason of warranty / Refund: Provides the reason added at the time of the refund.
- Status: Shows the current status of the item.
The Damaged Part Report allows users to perform certain actions against the faulty items. These actions can be accessed via the "Action" button and include:
- Bulk Restock Item: Users can bulk restock items directly from the Damage Part Report. Once an item is restocked, no further action can be performed against it.
- Create RMA: Users can create Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for the faulty item. After creating the RMA, users will have the option to view and manage it.
- Mark Breakage: Users can mark an item as breakage, which means it will only appear in the faulty report for record purposes. Once an item is marked as breakage, no further action can be performed against it.
5. Export Report
The Damaged Part Report can be exported in three different ways. Users can choose to print, export as a CSV file, or save as a PDF file. These options are available at the top right corner of the report.
Note: Directly created RMA will also show in the Damaged Part Report with the status "In RMA". However, users can only view these items and no other actions can be performed against them.