The purpose of this article is to provide guidance on how to view and utilize the Total Revenue By Sales report in RepairDesk. This report allows users to see the total revenue generated from sales on a specific day or date for single or multiple stores. Following are the values that this report adds into your business;
- The Total Revenue By Sales report provides valuable insight into the sales revenue for a specific time period, allowing you to track and analyze the financial performance of your business.
- Admins can easily check and monitor the revenue generated by their sales operations.
- This report can be viewed weekly or monthly, depending on your preferences and reporting needs.
1. Search Filters:
The Total Revenue By Sales report provides three search filters to help you customize your view:
- Stores: You can select a single store or access multiple stores to view the total revenue details.
- Group by: This filter allows you to choose whether you want to view the report on a weekly or monthly basis. By default, the Group By Weekly option will be selected.
- Date Filter: By default, the report will open based on the current date, but users can check the total revenue for a specific selected date by applying a date range.
Note: Only Admins and Superusers will have access to this report. Employees with no access will not be able to view these reports.
2. Revenue Details
To view more detailed information in the report, you can expand the store name by clicking on the (+) symbol next to it. This will provide a breakdown of revenue, COGS, gross profit, margin, and total tax for that particular store. Once you have accessed the Total Revenue By Sales report, you will be able to view the details of your sales revenue. The report includes the following information:
- Revenue: This row displays the revenue generated from sales on a specific day, either weekly or monthly.
- COGS (Cost of Goods Sold): This row displays the cost of goods sold to customers.
- Gross Profit: This row shows the gross profit earned from sales, calculated as Revenue minus COGS (Sales - COGS).
- Margin: The margin represents the percentage of gross profit against each sale and is shown in the form of a percentage (%).
- Total Tax: This row displays the total amount of tax deducted from sales revenue.
3. Export Options
Once you have applied the desired filters, you can take further actions on the generated report:
The Total Revenue By Sales report in RepairDesk is a valuable tool for monitoring and analyzing sales revenue. By using the report's filters and detailed information, admins can gain insights into their business's financial performance and make informed decisions. Ensure you have the necessary permissions to access and utilize this report effectively.