How to manage ticket status?
Let's show you how!
1. Go to Settings >> Order Status >> Ticket Status. All ticket status will be listed here.
2. Under the status column against each ticket status, click to enable or disable it.
3. Users can set a Default status for tickets, default set status will be used whenever a ticket is created.
4. Click on the Action button against each ticket status, to edit or delete a ticket status. You can edit/ delete ticket status other than the default ones which come with RepairDesk.
5. When you click on edit, you can change the name of the ticket status, type, or even color.
6. To create a new ticket status, click on Add New Status on the main ticket. On Create Order Screen you can name the new status, select its type and pick its color. After setting the order status, hit the create button to add a new ticket status.