1. Why it is important for your business?
- Easily compare the progress of multiple stores
- Keep a track record of sales generated from repairs, unlocking, accessories, trade-in, casuals, cost of goods sold, discount given, tax paid, gross profit, and profit margin on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Compare and contrast profit margins from each store to see which store is performing well.
- Export and print data of multiple stores in a single Excel or PDF file with ease.
2. Search Filters
3. Export Options
- Store Name: Shows the list of all available stores of your business.
- Repairs: hows the total sales generated by repair transactions for each store.
- Unlocking: Shows the total sales generated by unlocking transactions for each store.
- Products: Reflects the effect of accessory item sales in the products column.
- Trade-in: Shows the sum of all trade-in transactions for a particular store.
- Casual: Represents the sum of all transactions related to causal items.
- Discount: Shows the sum of discounts given against every transaction.
- Total Tax: Displays the sum of tax value applied to all transactions.
- Cost of Goods Sold (COGS): Reflects the total cost of goods sold.
- Avg Sales: Average sales are calculated by dividing the total sales amount by the total number of days selected.
Avg Sales = Total Sales / Number of Days Selected
- Net Profit: The total net profit earned by a store is reflected in this column. It is calculated using the following formula:
Net Profit = Sale Price - Discount - Cost of Goods Sold
Sale Price = Retail Price + Tax
- Margin: This column shows the percentage of profit generated on sales and is calculated by the following formula:
Profit Margin = (Net Profit / Sale Price - Discount) * 100
- Payment Received: Shows the amount of payment received against invoices.
Q. Does this report shows the impact of refund transactions?
A. Definitely it shows the impact of refund transaction as well. In case of refund, the values in respective columns will be subtracted from current total value.
Q. Does the value for discount includes both inline and overall discount?
A. Yes, the value of discount shown in this report is the sum of inline as well as overall discount.
Q . Is there any option to view average transaction size?
A. User can view average transaction size by clicking the amount under repair, unlocking, Products and causal.
Note: user can view the details description by clicking the tooltip provided.
Q. Is there any option to view franchise fee against each store?
A. Yes, you can add franchise fee from store settings. To view Franchise Setup Click Here
Once you have set up the franchise setup, a column will be displayed on the multi-store report from where you can view the franchise fee against each store.
Note: If user doesn't set franchise fee aganist any store then this colunm will not be available in the report. but if user adds franchise fee for any of its store then clounm will be displayed aganist all other store .