Table of contents:
1.0 Create Invoice
1.1 Invoice Against Inventory Items
1. From the dashboard click the “Invoices” tab present at the bottom right corner of the screen 🡪 You’ll be redirected to the “Manage Invoices” screen.
2. Click on the “Create Invoice” icon present at the bottom right corner of “Mange Invoice” screen 🡪 You’ll be redirected to the “New Invoice” screen.
3. By default, any Invoice will be created against "Walking Customer" to select a customer click on add customer to select an existing customer or you can also create a new customer.
4. Click on “Add line Item” 🡪 you’ll be redirected to the “Select Item” screen. Select “Products”, “Trade-In” or “Casual” you want to sell. (You can add multiple line items as well)
5. Hit the “Create Invoice” button present at the bottom of the “New Invoice” screen 🡪 new invoice will be created.
1.2 Invoice Against Ticket
1. From the dashboard click on the “Open Tickets” or “Tickets” tab present at the bottom of the screen 🡪 You’ll be presented with the “Manage Tickets” screen.
2. Click on the “Tickets” you want to open. You'll be presented with a ticket screen. Click on “Create Invoice” to create an invoice against the ticket 🡪 You’ll be redirected to the newly made invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I edit invoices from RepairDesk’s Mobile app?
A. Certainly! RepairDesk’s Mobile app allows you to edit invoices. For more information view this KB article.
Q. Can I accept payments from RepairDesk’s Mobile app?
Yes, RepaiDesk’s app allows you to collect the payment but currently, you can only accept payments from cash and using custom payment methods created from RepairDesk’s web app. For more information view this KB article.
Q. How can I open a ticket from Invoice?
A. Open Invoice → Go to “Invoice Info” tab → Click on ticket id present in front of “Ticket Number”.