RepairDesk's Mobile App is ideal for field technicians who need to visit customers and book repair jobs on the go. To facilitate uber technicians in booking repair jobs, we have a whole module which will enable you to create repair tickets.
Table of Contents:
1.0 Ticket Module
1.1 Creating Ticket
1. From “Dashboard” 🡪 Click on “Tickets” tab 🡪 you’ll be redirected to “Manage Ticket” screen.
2. Click on Create ticket icon present at bottom right corner of “Manage Ticket” screen.3. You’ll be presented with “New Ticket” screen.
1.1.1 Select Customer
By default any ticket will be created against “Walking Customer”. To select a customer click on add customer or you can also create a new customer. After selecting the customer you’ll be redirected back to the “New Ticket” Screen.
1.1.2 Add Line Item
1. Click on the “Add line item” icon 🡪 you’ll be redirected to the“Product & Service” Screen.
2. Click on "Device Information Select The Repair Problem” 🡪 you’ll be presented with the “Select Category” Screen. From here select the category of your choice.
Note: Here you’ll see only those Categories that are present on web POS. If you add a new category on RepairDesk web app you have to manually sync it on the Mobile app.
3. After selecting Category you’ll be presented with the “Select Manufacturer” screen. From here select the manufacturer of your choice.
4. After selecting Category you’ll be presented with the “Select Device” screen. From here select device of your choice.
Note: You can either select an existing device or you can add a new device.
5. After selecting Category you’ll be presented with the “Select Device Issue” screen. From here select device issue of your choice. (You can also select multiple device issues against the same repair ticket)
Note: You can either select an existing Device Issue or you can add a new Device Issue.
6. Enter “IMEI or Serial Number” of the device.
Note: This step is trigger based. If you have enabled the trigger on RepaiDesk web app that it is mandatory to add IMEI or Serial number then you’ll have to add it. Otherwise you can skip this step.
7. You’ll see the total repair cost of the selected device issue at the bottom of screen. Hit the Next button to proceed. Now you’ll be presented with the “Select Repair Part” screen. From here select the repair part of your choice. You can skip this step if you don’t want to associate part. In either case hit the Next button. (You can select multiple Repair parts as well)
1.1.3 Add Details
1. You’ll be presented with a Details Screen. Here under Details Tab fill the information you want to keep. You can add diagnostic and internal notes and you can also select custom fields. You can also add pre repair device images along with pre repair conditions.
Note: If you have enabled the trigger on RepaiDesk web app that it is mandatory to add IMEI or Serial number then you’ll have to add it. Otherwise you can skip this step.
2. Now switch to the “Information” tab. Fill information that you need.
1.1.4 Collect Signature
1. If you want to collect a signature from a customer Click on “Collect signature” 🡪 you’ll be presented with a “Terms & Conditions” screen.
2. Customers have to check “I accept terms & conditions” 🡪 “Next” 🡪 you’ll be presented with the “Collect Signature” 🡪 Sign here and click on “Apply Signature”.
3. After clicking on “Apply Signature” you’ll be redirected back to the “Details” screen. Click on “Confirm” 🡪 you’ll be redirected back to the “New Ticket” screen.
1.1.5 Edit Line Item
1. Before creating ticket From "New Ticket" screen either delete the line item or you can edit “line item” by clicking on Edit icon.
2. You can add multiple line items by clicking on the “Add Line Item” icon.
3. When you click on the "Add" icon following screen will appear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I edit tickets from RepairDesk’s Mobile app?
A. Certainly! RepairDesk’s Mobile app allows you to edit tickets. For more information view this KB article.
Q. Can I view tickets from RepaiDesk’s Mobile app created on RepairDesk’s Web app and iPad Pos?
A. Yes, you can view all tickets on RepairDesk’s mobile app. For more information view this KB article.
Q. How can I make an invoice from a ticket from RepairDesk’s Mobile app?
A. Yes, you can make an invoice for more information to view this KB article.
Q. Does RepairDesk’s Mobile app work for Lite, Professional, and Enterprise versions?
A. Yes, you just need to be registered with RepairDesk to use its mobile app.
Q. Do we receive notifications in ReapirDesk’s mobile app?
A. Yes, you’ll receive the push notification in following cases:
1. Due date is passed- When due date of the repair job has passed
2. New Ticket Assigned - The person who is assigned a repair ticket ( from mobile or web app) will receive notification.
3. Due Date has been Updated - When the due date of the repair job is updated from mobile or web app.
4. New “Diagnostics Notes” added against the device issue from the web or mobile app.
5. New “Internal Notes” added against the device issue from web or mobile app.
Please note that the person who is assigned the ticket will receive above mentioned notification.