Just follow these steps:
1. Go to Inventory.
2, Select Manage Inventory.
3. Open Mobile, Accessories & Parts.
4. Open a repair item.
5. Under Product Info tab, set warranty in relevant fields (See attached image).
6. Hit Save button.
B. Setting warranty via CSV
Tired of manually setting warranty against repair items? Just set warranty in inventory CSV file, import the file and let RepairDesk will do the magic!
All you need to do is:
1. Go to Inventory
2, Select Manage Inventory
3. Open Mobile, Accessories & Parts
4. Export Inventory.
5. Under Warranty columns, set warranty in CSV file for repair items.
6. Save File
7. Upload CSV file via Import Inventory
When you assign replacement part against a repair ticket, warranty duration starts. For each ticket, you can view warranty remaining duration for the parts used to carry out this repair.