With RepairDesk's Square Payment API your iPhone becomes your very own payment processor. Create invoices via our iOS App and accept cash, credit/ debit card or any other type of payment by jacking in Square's payment reader into your iPhone.
Why Square?Now you don't need carry a bulky payment processing machine with you! Square is revolutionizing the way you can process payments across the globe. Just plug in Square's payment reader into your iPhone and collect payments from customers.
Square charges 2.75% per swipe and amount is transferred to your account within one business day.
If you're having a buggy internet connection, fret not. Offline mode will enable you to never miss a sale and sync transactions as soon as you get online.
Also, each transaction has a unique digital signature that cannot be copied. Thus your payments and transactions are not only quick, but also safe.
How to Setup Square?
Setting up Square is just a matter of few simple clicks!
1. Login to RepairDesk and under Integrations page, select Square.
2. Click on Enable Square.
3. You'll be taken to Sign In page for Square. Enter your username and password. Click on Sign In button to login.
4. Back on RepairDesk, select register/ location and also select currency from drop-down menus.
Note: Please ensure that Location in RepairDesk matches with the one you have set up in Square. You can select anyone of the five currencies offered by Square: US Dollar (USD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Pund Sterling (GBP), Australian Dollar (AUD) and Canadian Dollar (CAD).
Processing Payment via Square1. First of all, download Square's iOS App and login to your account.
2. In RepairDesk iOS App you can add payment via square while creating an invoice or add payment to an already created invoice. Open RepairDesk App and head to Invoices section.
3. Select an invoice to which you want to add a payment.
4. From the Right Navigation Menu, tap on Add Payment.
5. By default, the selected Payment Method will be Cash. To select Square as payment method, tap on Payment Method.
6. From the list of Payment Methods, select Square.
7. With Square you can accept multiple types of payments. You can swipe credit/debit cards or manually enter card details.
Note: For manually entered transactions, Square charges 3.5% + 15¢ per transaction.
8. If you've selected cash, enter the amount from the numeric pad on screen.
9. In case of manually entering credit/ debit card information, enter the card details.
10. Once a payment has been received, you will be notified about the successful transaction. You can also email or SMS receipt to your customer. Enter customer's email address or phone number in the respective fields and tap on Send.
11. If you don't want a digital receipt, just tap on No Thanks. And...
That's it! Congratulations on processing your first payment via Square!