Skip to content

General

138 results found

1. Make Serial/imei number and passcode a mandatory fielt in the POS

Since my technician like to forget to enter the serial number/ imli number and the passcode when they make a ticket/invoice in the POS System, it would be good, if this two fields would be a mandatory field.
    And that the tickets is automatically unassigned and that the person who creates the tickets has to assign it to a certain person.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have both SKU and Barcode field in products (Especially accessories)

At the moment a product can only have one SKU/Product code and does not allow both a SKU/Product code as well as a barcode.

It would be very helpful to have the SKU & barcode both in the system as almost every accessory will have a separate code for SKU and barcode it would mean two things,

firstly the suppliers cannot recognize a product if you only put barcode on the purchase order as they cannot recognize the product by barcode,

However if you have the SKU instead of the barcode then you cannot scan to the POS if we…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Option to show "Price" as inclusive of tax in POS

Within the POS, once you add a product to a new sale, it shows price as tax excluding.
    So for example if the product price is $20, it will show up as $18.18
    I believe staff may get confused when discounting a product as they need to work out the price without tax and may accidentally put in the wrong price as they are not used to dealing with pre tax figures.

My suggestion would be to have the option to show this in inclusive of tax figures if it is necessary for your individual store.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let the cash register automatically close at midnight every day

Since the technician might forget to close the cash register when he leaves the store, it would be good, if the cash register automatically ends the shift every day at midnight!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our updated cash register functionality allows you to set the “automatic” closing time of the cash registers.

Once you set it, the system automatically closes the register at the same time if you forget to close it.
    You can also set a reminder notification to your employees before the closing of the shift.

You can learn more about the updated functionality from the following knowledgebase article:-

https://help.repairdesk.co/knowledgebase/articles/810153-how-to-use-the-cash-register-module-in-repairdesk

If you have any questions/feedback, please feel free to send us an email at support@repairdesk.co

5. Paypal Payment Integration

The paypal payment integration will give the customer the ability to have your customers pay their invoices online via the Paypal Portal. They will get payment links when you send them invoices.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can we have option to print price on Ticket Labels when printed on Label Machine?

Ticket Labels will only print repair, can we print total price as well please. ?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the repairs and accessories/parts clickable/editable under "manage inventory"

At the moment, we have to go to inventory-->manage inventory and then go to a repair, go to action and type update.

However it would be more comfortable, if you can click on the item id and then the software automatically opens the next screen, where you can edit the repair / accessories and part with only a few clicks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Accesories, Parts and Mobile needs Saperated from POS

Hi Usman,

In repair desk under accessories we get a merged list of accessories, parts and mobile which needs to be separated into three 1) Accessories 2) Parts and 3) Mobile and accessories should go under accessories, parts under parts and so on. Moreover, in search bar it searches the product only by name there is no other option of searching the devise by brand name or devise name.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make Address a config option on checkin

One of our stores was using the address field to collect geographic info on the customers to better understand target markets. as well as to have a way to ship items not picked up back to the customer. We had this as a field on the customer checkin screen but it was removed. If your going to add new functionality then decide to remove it you need to make it an option for the shops that were using it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In trade in section it's has too many mandatory fields. Such as customer name and driving licence number and imei these should be optional

Trade in sections has too many mandatory fields please customer name driving licence number and imei number should be optional as we buy in bulk from a supplier and need section just showing what handsets we have in stock what networks and condition etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Purchase Order Error on GST & Inventory

I am writing in reference to purchase order. When we make a new purchase order without adding price and GST and after receiving order when we try to add the prices in purchase order it does not appear in inventory. In short, the cost price does not update automatically in inventory even after updating prices in purchase order.
    Moreover, when we add prices in purchase order and if the quantity of product is more than 1, it multiples the price with the quantity but fails to multiply the GST with the same number of quantity and just add the GST…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Displaying Records

Is it possible to display more than 25 records own a page?
    minimum 200 would be ideal. Alternatively let the user select how many records per page they would like to see 50,100-150,200 etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multi store POS, Repairs and Other items Needs to be as Mirror

Hi All
    I am using Two stores with Repair Desk. My both store locations in same city and same state. We provide same service and prices at both store. My idea is that Both store needs to looks like identical beside inventory. So repair price, unlocking price,POS needs to get updated when you update at one store and needs to look Same.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For Ticket Label info to be editable!

For Ticket Label info to be editable, so we can add Price, IMEI or color of device.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve Filters

Create filters for tickets and invoices that show just uncollected or open tickets, for example to see my open tickets I have to select a bunch of different ones like Repaired, completed, waiting for customer, etc. it would be nice have a filter for Uncollected that showed everything that has not been picked up. The same for Invoices that shows all but Paid

There may be a issue in dealing with the status, especially custom ones. The system has no clear definition in the status to say if the item was received by the customer. You could disregard the status…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need Company lookup when doing POS

When doing a POS, can only do search by customer name. We need to have facility to lookup by company name as well

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor for invoices, tickets, Receipts, etc...

Every phone store has his own design for their invoices, tickets, etc.. So there should be a WSYIWYG Editor for them, so that every store can add the things they needed for a proper invoice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tax on repairs

Tax for repairs in just over half of the states here in the US is based on parts only not labor. The system currently only allows Taxable or Tax exempt, we need a way to calculate taxes based on the retail price of the parts used for the repair.

One suggestion is to add an additional field to the repair item for labor cost. If a value is added in this field then this amount would be taken off the total price when calculating tax. This would have to show up on the invoice\ticket so it could be adjusted if…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We released this feature a while ago and if you want to charge tax on repair cost only please head to settings >> module settings >> repairs >> and enable charge tax on part cost price only.

Once enable when you will book a repair job it will only charge sales tax as long you have selected a part on step 4. For more details please email support@repairdesk.co

19. Terms and Conditions with Signature on separate Page

I would like to have Ts & Cs with the Signature on a separate page that will be linked to the entering Invoice, which I can load it on my iPad in front of counter where customers can review the Ts & Cs then Sign.

There will be a button for them to Touch and the signature will then be added into the entering Invoice. The existing function I don't really know how to utilize it! Should I turn the monitor and pass the mouse to customer for them to see all details on my screen?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integration Of Xero With RepairDesk

It would be great if repairdesk integrated with other platforms that I use for the day to day running of my business. i.e Xero: for end of day takings, deputy: for logging in to pos and tracking staff hrs, tyro payments: integration of my eftpos machine to reduce manual error, collect rewards: rewards system.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General